Objectives Of The Program
- OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- General Objectives
This program is designed to:
- Provide learning opportunity for professionals to pursue their academic career to a higher level
- Train and develop marketing professionals who can take part in the sustainable economic development process in local, regional and global business environments.
- Provide an all-rounded and critical assessment of marketing management theories, concepts, principles and practices.
- Provide broader and deep conceptual and practical framework in the field of marketing by developing skills pertaining to identifying and analyzing marketing information and research needs for managerial decisions.
- Prepare confident and resourceful graduates for a successful marketing management career.
- Specific Objectives
This program is designed to provide the following specific objectives.
- To enable students to make a comprehensive approach to advanced concepts of marketing and reflect the changes taking place in marketing theory and practice,
- To develop analytical capacity in the theory and practice of consumer behavior,
- To resolve customers complaints,
- To design and implement selling activities to prospective customers,
- To equip students with critical and systemic sales management and channel management capabilities,
- To enable students develop the knowledge and skills of advanced marketing research tools and instruments,
- To acquaint students with proactive approach to strategic marketing management rather than merely detecting and reacting to change,
- To enable students to master global marketing principles,
- To undertake a comprehensive review and analysis of service marketing issues, practices and relationship marketing strategy,
- To enable students to examine and explore the various concepts of sales and distribution management functions and their applications in the day-to-day challenges of business,
- To equip students in designing and managing integrated marketing communications program,
- To prepare students to market financial products including agricultural commodities on modern marketing institutions like commodity exchange and
- Finally, to formulate, implement, and monitor international marketing strategies.